Friday, March 20th!

Today we will be having a Virtual Zoom classroom meeting! I thought we could have it at 1:00 p.m. so that everyone has time to do school work in the morning. I will send out all of the instructions in my daily email!

Math:

1. Go to Seesaw and Complete the Activity titled: “2D Shapes: My Shape: My Shape Animal & Extension”
  2. Go onto Moby Max to complete any uncompleted assignments!
  3. Practice your math facts! I posted a fun Math Fact Game on Seesaw: Addition Fact Fluency Shark Game.” This is a great way to practice your facts. Take a picture of yourself playing it and post to Seesaw!

Reading:

1.  Go to Seesaw and do the Book Flix activity, “Retelling A Story.”
  2. Read for 30 minutes. Remember to set a timer and read aloud to someone, if possible.
  3. Extension: Write 3 sentences about what you read about in a journal. Take a picture and attach this to your journal. I love seeing and reading these reflections!

Phonics:

1. In Seesaw complete the Phonics Activity: “Phonics-Vowel Team ow”

Movement:

1. Go outside if you can, otherwise, look through a window and observe a bird for 5 minutes. Write down your observations and illustrate. BONUS: Can you name what kind of bird it is?

Creativity:

• Spring is here! The first day was yesterday! Create a Welcome Spring Banner! Draw a spring picture of all your favorite things about spring: flowers, birds, other animals, trees, etc.

Have a great day! I will miss seeing you all very much!