Thursday, May 7th!

This is a friendly reminder that tomorrow is the day for you to pick up your child’s things from Tritt. I have bagged all of your child’s things and they are in alphabetical order outside our door. Please bring your child’s library books to return.  If you have any of my books, please put them on the shelf right inside my door. I would really appreciate that! I wish I was able to personally hand your child’s belongings to you and your children. I miss you all very much! Here are our plans for Thursday!

Math:

1. Go to Seesaw and complete the “Fact Fluency Subtraction 5/7”
  2. Math Fact Fluency-Addition and Subtraction: 10 minutes each day-using flashcards, Moby Max Fact Fluency, App: Sushi Monster, App: Math Drills, or Math Magician Addition https://coolsciencelab.com/math_magic.html
  3.  Moby Max: Subtracting Multiples of 10-There are several, so your child can do 1 or 2 a day, or as needed as time permits!

Reading:

1. Go to Seesaw and complete, “Reading Fluency Practice 5/7.”
  2. Read for 20 minutes. Remember to set a timer and read aloud to someone, if possible!
  3. Extension: Asking Questions While We Read: Write 3 Questions that you have about your reading.

Writing:

1. Go to Seesaw: Complete: “Sentence Editing 5/7” See attachment.

Science Lab:

1. Go to Seesaw and complete the “Science Lab-Free Choice 5/7.”